The fine dining experience depends on fine service. Fine service requires precise timing, attention to detail, and accuracy. It requires seamless transitions between servers and the kitchen. With Ciao Software your customers will experience the ultimate in fine dining. Ciao provides your servers with the information they need for impeccable timing, for instance, by letting them know when drinks arrive and the right time to serve entrees.
Ciao Software knows that attention to detail matters. If there's a special request from a guest, there's no need to manually type in every change. Simply tap the screen and each order is sent to the kitchen just the way the customer wants it.
And with Ciao Software, patrons won’t be forced to "vote for their meal" anymore (the awkward moment when the server asks “who had the filet?” and the customers’ raise their hands). Servers know exactly what meal was ordered from each seat at the table and can deliver it to the right spot without interrupting conversations.
With Ciao Software your servers can:
- Learn how to use Ciao with little or no training – lowering training costs
- Place orders with just a few screen touches – saving time and providing efficient service
- Customize orders using easy-to-understand modifiers – getting it right the first time
- View up to 100 items on each menu screen – saving time by minimizing the need to switch between screens
- View item countdown – avoiding disappointed customers
- Split checks easily and accurately – checking out faster and turning over tables quicker
- Recombine checks with the one touch – meeting customers' changing payment preferences
- Correct mistakes quickly and easily but with comprehensive audit and security tracking – speeding up service and minimizing management interruptions
- Accept an extensive range of payment types and discounts – increasing customer options resulting in greater satisfaction
To see Ciao POS screen shots, click here.
With Ciao’s full suite of Back Office tools your managers can:
- Access back office functions, perform menu maintenance and updates from any terminal - saving time between floor, kitchen and back office
- Combine text and graphics to custom design menu screens – improving server efficiency
- Place up to 100 items on a menu screen – creating faster order entry
- Set up menu items using fixed pricing, pricing by weight (for salad bars) or other variable (input at time of sale) – eliminating separate accounting
- Set up unlimited price/time triggers for lunch/dinner price changes, etc. – minimizing manager time at the computer
- Assign access levels based upon job function – improving system and financial security
- Accept special payment types and discounts such as discount gift cards, discount cards, employee badges, etc. – eliminating the need for secondary accounting systems
- Interface to numerous third party programs including Intuit’s QuickBooks, FoodTrak Inventory, ADP Payroll, and others – consolidating your data for one-step reports generation
- Accept bar codes and automatically prompt cashier for items not recognized – speeding up check out in small retail operations
- Accept multiple currencies – eliminating calculation errors in overseas operations
- Manage time and attendance, build/maintain work schedules and interface with clock in/clock out - minimize error, overpayments to staff
To see Ciao Back Office screen shots, click here.