Speed and accuracy are the essential ingredients for an exceptional quick service experience. Unfortunately, we’ve all waited too long for what we expected to be fast
food, or have ended up with the wrong order or an item missing. Ciao Software ensures that your customers never suffer these quick service mishaps. Patrons will leave your restaurant with just what they ordered and in the fast food speed they desire.
Ciao Software cuts out unnecessary steps. It automatically groups items into combo meals. Ciao Software also processes credit card transactions without having to touch any buttons – just swipe the card and the order is complete.
Ciao Software also allows up to 100 menu items on one screen, so you’ll have all the options at your finger tips, which helps prevent incorrect orders.
With Ciao Software you can:
- Provide high speed order taking with a minimum of touches – getting orders in the customers’ hands faster
- View real-time kitchen video displays – allowing managers to fine tune resources as needed
- Swipe credit card without touching any buttons and obtain payment approval in 3-5 seconds – creating quicker customer turnaround
- View up to 100 menu items on one screen – speeding up order entry
- Create custom order entry screens which can contain items, order types, payments and links to other screens – allowing managers to make changes and improve efficiency with ease
To see Ciao POS screen shots, click here.
With Ciao’s full suite of Back Office tools your managers can:
- Access back office functions, perform menu maintenance and updates from any terminal - saving time between floor, kitchen and back office
- Combine text and graphics to custom design menu screens – improving server efficiency
- Place up to 100 items on a menu screen – creating faster order entry
- Set up menu items using fixed pricing, pricing by weight (for salad bars) or other variable (input at time of sale) – eliminating separate accounting
- Set up unlimited price/time triggers for lunch/dinner price changes, etc. – minimizing manager time at the computer
- Assign access levels based upon job function – improving system and financial security
- Accept special payment types and discounts such as discount gift cards, discount cards, employee badges, etc. – eliminating the need for secondary accounting systems
- Interface to numerous third party programs including Intuit’s QuickBooks, FoodTrak Inventory, ADP Payroll, and others – consolidating your data for one-step reports generation
- Accept bar codes and automatically prompt cashier for items not recognized – speeding up check out in small retail operations
- Accept multiple currencies – eliminating calculation errors in overseas operations
- Manage time and attendance, build/maintain work schedules and interface with clock in/clock out - minimize error, overpayments to staff
To see Ciao Back Office screen shots, click here.